@FactCheckNI Media Monitor
The role of Media Monitor is to assist in the delivery of a digital fact-checking platform, “FactCheckNI”, to promote civic activism in Northern Ireland. The aim of this project is to have a better-informed public in regards to the political debate in Northern Ireland, based on facts rather than assumptions and misinformation. Read more…
Person with journalism and/or research experience required to produce original articles — short form (stories) and long form (research) — for publication on website https://northernireland.foundation/stories Read more…
Carnegie Oldpark Intern
The Carnegie Oldpark Intern will assist in the management of an exciting redevelopment of an iconic library, for social good, working in partnership with the Lower Oldpark Community Association:
- Coordinate, submit and monitor grant applications
- Organise and deliver small-scale local fundraising events
- Liaise with architectural, conservation and heritage experts
Northern Ireland Foundation Intern
The Northern Ireland Foundation Intern will help to implement the Foundation’s strategy of programmes and initiatives, such as:
- Promoting public community relations policy of a shared society in Northern Ireland
- Encouraging civic activism for greater participatory democracy
- Facilitating exchanges among those emerging from conflict
The Northern Ireland Foundation promotes a shared society to ensure a durable Northern Ireland peace.
Show us that you care!